PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
1. One presenter can submit only one abstract.
2. Authors must prepare both abstract and highlight.
3. Abstract, highlight and full paper must be prepared using Green IUPAC 2018 templates. They will
be rejected or returned for format correction before further processing if they do not comply
with Green IUPAC 2018 templates.
4. Abstract, highlight and full paper must be submitted online only.
5. Abstract can be submitted either for oral or poster presentation. Please note that abstract
submitted for oral presentation may be accepted as poster presentation, depending on the
available time slot.
6. All presenters must register and pay the registration fee by JUNE 30, 2018, otherwise their
abstracts will automatically be withdrawn from the program.
7. Only ONE full paper can be submitted from ONE accepted abstract.
8. Accepted abstracts will be available on Green IUPAC 2018 website for download prior to
9. Accepted highlights will be printed in the Program & Highlight Book.
10. Accepted full papers will be published as Green IUPAC 2018 proceedings in electronic format.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. Abstract must be prepared using Green IUPAC 2018 abstract template.
2. Abstract must be written in English and must not exceed 200 words.
3. Abstract must include upto 5 keywords and may include one photograph
(table, diagram is not allowed), but it must not exceed one A4 page.
4. Name your abstract file as Lastname_Initial_Abstract.doc.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
1. Full paper must be prepared using Green IUPAC 2018 full paper template.
2. Full paper must not exceed six A4 pages.
3. Full paper must be named as ID…._Full paper.doc, for example, 1234_Full paper.doc.
4. Acceptance of your abstract does not guarantee acceptance of your full paper. Full papers will
be subjected to peer reviews.
Revision Submission Guidelines
1. Abstract, Highlight and Full paper must be properly revised as required by the reviewers.
2. Name your revised file as ID…._Abstract_R1.doc or ID…._Full paper_R1.doc for the first
revision and change “R1” to “R2” for the second revision, etc.
3. Respond to the reviewers' comments by attaching a revised file which all the changes are
highlighted with color.
4. Name your revised file with highlight as ID…._Abstract_RH1.doc or ID…._Full paper_RH1.doc
for the first revision and change “RH1” to “RH2” for the second revision, etc.
100 Student scholarships covering registration fee will be offered. The applicants need to submit their abstracts and select applying for the scholarship as appeared online. The list of scholarship winner will be announced by June 15, 2018 on conference website.